CBCF Congressional Internship Program
Established in 1986, the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation, Inc (CBCF) Congressional Internship Program answered the call to help diversify our democracy by increasing the pool of talented public servants. This intensive nine-week summer program offers the opportunity for college students from across the nation to learn about the legislative process, leadership and careers in the policy making process. Interns work in CBC member offices, attend professional development events, and participate in leadership development projects. The program prepares young people to become informed decision makers and influential leaders
who shape our world.
Session: Summer 2012
Deadline: March 22, 2012
Program Dates: May 27—July 28, 2012
• Interns will receive a $3,000 stipend
• Housing at a local university
• Interns may be eligible to receive academic credit at their college or university for participating in the program
• U.S. citizen or permit to work in the U.S.
• Currently or recently enrolled in college fulltime when applying for program
• Demonstrated interest in public service, governance, and policy-making process
For more information and to apply online please visit www.cbcfinc.org/internships