Criminal Justice Career & Internship Fair 2013
Wednesday, March 06, 2013 • 10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
Location: Colony Ballroom - Stamp Student Union, College Park
Interested in law enforcement, law related or social welfare internship or career opportunities? Still exploring career options? Attend and network with employers, market your skill sets and gather information on employment opportunities that await you at the Criminal Justice Career & Internship Fair. ALL MAJORS and alumni of the UMD College Park campus are welcome.
Sample list of employers:
· Federal Bureau of Investigation
· Kohl's Department Stores
· Liberty Mutual Insurance Group (Claims Dept.)
· Maryland Natural Resources Police
· National Institutes of Health (NIH)
· Public Defender Service for the District of Columbia
· Teach For America
· The Choice Program
· The Princeton Review
· University of Maryland Francis King Carey School of Law
· Plus many more state and county police departments (some offer community based internships)
Review the over 30 employers who have registered, at https://umd-csm.symplicity.com/events/students.php?mode=list&cf=CRIM2013.
Learn how to put your best foot forward by reviewing tips, at www.Careers.umd.edu/FairPrep. For additional information about this event, contact David Tana at email@example.com.
The Criminal Justice Career & Internship Fair is co-sponsored by the Criminal Justice Student Association, and the University Career Center & The President's Promise.