The Center for Substance Abuse Research (CESAR) has another open internship position...check it out and apply soon! These are fantastic opportunities for capable student researchers.
Title: Research Assistant
Duties: The intern’s primary responsibilities will be to assist with conducting local substance abuse prevention needs assessments and program evaluations. Specific duties include:
- Assist with develop of local data collection instruments
- Data entry (using Excel or SPSS) for responses from community surveys
- Review local data and develop tables/spreadsheets
- Assist with preparation of needs assessment reports and logic models
- Assist with preparation of community strategic planning documents
- Assist with preparation of evaluation reports
- Other duties as assigned
Compensation: This is an unpaid internship open to undergraduate students to gain academic experience and/or may be used to earn BSOS, HLTH, or CRIM internship credit (3-6 credits).
To Apply: Please submit a cover letter, resume and writing sample to:
Center for Substance Abuse Research (CESAR)
University of Maryland, College Park
4321 Hartwick Rd, Ste 501
College Park, MD 20740
Application Deadline: Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.