Wednesday, November 20, 2013 • 4:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m.
3100 Hornbake Library - University Career Center
Interested in serving your country & world after graduation? Want to make a difference?
Hear from popular programs such as:
Teach for America
Teach for All
These programs are looking for students of all majors!
RSVP for this event: http://www.careers.umd.edu/events_RSVP.cfm?event_id=4657
Many Spring 2014 Internships Available through the Human Rights Campaign (HRC)!
As the largest civil rights organization working to achieve equality for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender Americans, the Human Rights Campaign represents a force of more than 1.5 million members and supporters nationwide — all committed to making HRC's vision a reality.
Spring 2014 applications are now live. Priority deadline to apply is midnight, Sunday, November 24. We will continue to accept applications submitted after this date, however those we receive by Nov 24 will receive priority. Student apply here: http://www.hrc.org/the-hrc-story/hrc-internship-application
- Global Engagement Internship
- Consumer Marketing Internship
- Editorial & Digital Media Internship
- Communities & Volunteer Relations Internship
- Communications & Marketing Internship
- Human Resources Internship
- Graphic Design Internship
- Children, Youth, & Family Internship
- Email, Social Media & Membership Internship
- Diversity Internship
- Health and Aging Internship
- Canvass Program Internship
- Partners Program Internship
The Smithsonian National Museum of American History - Spring 2014 Internships
Spring 2014 internships are still available at the Smithsonian National Museum of American History.
Want to learn more about what it is like to be an intern? Click here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0NGQ4oEgN0
To apply for internships: http://americanhistory.si.edu/getinvolved/internship/apply
For available internships: http://www.careers.umd.edu/map/marketing/newsletter/newsletter_body.cfm?email_ID=320&email_body_id=1040