Teach For America seeks outstanding leaders to join our efforts in placing teachers in DC classrooms, supporting our teachers, building our partnerships, and supporting our recruitment campaigns.
APPLICATION DUE DATE: Friday, November 22
Send resume and cover letter indicating your interest in the role to Elizabeth Matthews, email@example.com
- The focus of this internship is to provide professional development; a good portion of time will be spent learning about Teach For America, our mission, and the broader education landscape.
- Learn about top qualities that employers look for and cultivate those skills
- Develop excellent organizational and time management systems
- Learn more about working at a top non-profit organization
- Work actively towards the mission of closing the opportunity gap and eliminating educational inequity
- Interns will set their own hours (5-10 hrs/week) and come into work in the DC office located at 14th and K St.