The US-UK Fulbright Commission is pleased to announce that applications are open for the 2014 UK Summer Institutes. Participants in these programs will get the opportunity to experience an exciting academic program at a highly regarded UK University, explore the culture, heritage and history of the UK and develop their academic ability by improving presentation, research and communication skills.
There are nine Summer Programs available for US students in 2014. The Summer Institute will cover the majority of the participant costs. This includes round-trip airfare from the US to the UK, tuition and fees at the University, accommodation and social program, subsistence e.g. food and drink.
Participants in these programs will get the opportunity to:
- Experience an exciting academic program at a top ranked UK University
- Explore the culture, heritage and history of the UK
- Develop their learning skills, improving presentation, research and communication skills
- Become an ambassador for studying in the United Kingdom, and for the prestigious internationally renowned UK universities.
- Develop their knowledge in the academic program of their choice, be taught by world leaders in their field and receive credit they can transfer to their US University.
The application deadline is 27 February or 6 March 2014. Please see specific website page for particular program deadline.
Thank you for sharing these opportunities with your students.
If you would like more information, please visit the website below or contact:
Valerie Schreiner, Programme Coordinator--Summer Institutes
The US-UK Fulbright Commission
Battersea Power Station | 188 Kirtling Street | London SW8 5BN
T +44 (0)20 7498 4029
F +44 (0)20 7498 4023