The Kaulkin Ginsberg Company (http://www.kaulkin.com) is looking for an entry-level, full-time Analyst to join their team in Rockville, Maryland. email@example.com
The Kaulkin Ginsberg Company is a leading consulting and mergers & acquisitions (M&A) advisory firm. Their clients are predominantly middle market companies in the outsourced business services sector, and buyers of these businesses. They assist their clients in developing and implementing strategic growth initiatives and exit strategies.
They are seeking a smart, hardworking and ethical individual to join their firm. The ideal candidate possesses a sales-oriented mind set, strong verbal and written communication skills, a high level of interest in the M&A field, and a desire to work and grow within a small company environment.
This is an entry-level position. This person will work directly with the CEO and will have his/her own office. We will train the right candidate to satisfy the needs of this position and become a star performer in our team.Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Executing on various client projects and business development initiatives concurrently
- Drafting and editing documents including solicitation letters, summary level data and complete information memorandums including financial and operational data
- Making follow up calls to clients and potential clients regarding marketing, confidentiality agreements, financials etc.
- Being accountable for managing, planning and scheduling project tasks, timelines and deliverables
- Data entry of new contact or company information
- Conducting company and market research via the Internet and phone
- Certain administrative responsibilities as assigned
While some of the activities are financial in nature, this is NOT a financial modeling/ spreadsheet-intensive position.
- A minimum of a BS or BA four year undergraduate college level degree
- Strong and effective communication skills – social media, verbal and writing
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to take initiative and work independently, time management a must
- Confident, outgoing, entrepreneurial attitude
- Ability and willingness to make calls to owners and decision makers of businesses; good phone personality
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills including Excel, Word and Power Point and a comfortable working knowledge of contact database (such as ACT, Salesforce.com or SalesLogix), LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
- Positive, can-do attitude, with the ability to manage multiple priorities
- High level of integrity in dealing with confidential and sensitive matters
- Pleasant, up-beat, professional personality a must
We offer a competitive compensation package that includes benefits, 401k and up to three weeks paid time off in the first year of employment. To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name and the title of the position in your subject line.