Location: 3100 Hornbake Library - University Career Center & The President's Promise
Interested in a career in sustainability? In this first part of the Green Career Series, learn from and network directly with professionals in the field. The first hour is a panel discussion followed by an hour of informal socializing and networking. This event is sponsored by Grow Your Impact.
Have questions for the panel? Submit your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: "Employer Panel Questions" before the event. We will also take questions during the panel.
- John Costa, General Manager at Compost Cab
- Beth Gunter, Campaign Associate at EarthShare
- Margarita Morgan-Hubbard, CEO of ECO City Farms (panel only)
- Michelle Kim, Food Campaigns Manager at Green America
- Adam Krantz, Managing Director, Government & Public Affairs at NACWA
- Allison Lilly, Sustainability and Wellness Coordinator at UMD Dining Services (networking only)