Tuesday, May 27, 2014
Internship Opportunties with the BSOS Communications Team! Apply Now!
The College of Behavioral and Social Sciences (BSOS) is seeking an intern to work with their Communications and Marketing team during Fall 2014. The intern will work directly with the Director and Associate Director of Communications & Marketing, and will support multiple ongoing creative and strategic initiatives for BSOS. Gain valuable experience and professional recommendations and build your personal portfolio working for the largest college at the University of Maryland!
The internship may be Paid (hourly) OR applied towards academic credit - applicants must choose which option meets their needs. It is the responsibility of the intern to ensure that this experience meets the requirements for credit with other colleges and/or departments.Hourly wages will be negotiated based on experience.
Communications tasks include:
· Assist in the planning, creation and promotion of college news stories. There will be an emphasis on producing both short- and long-term written deliverables.
· Assist in the management and development of official social media accounts
· Support content management operations for the BSOS homepage
· Participate in staff meetings, creative development sessions and college events
· Collaborate with team members to enhance the communications workflow and drive strategic development.
· Work with other BSOS teams & offices to support ongoing communications projects
Learn more and apply now! Application deadline for Fall 2014 Internship is Friday, August 1, 2014.
Posted by BSOSumd at 11:12 AM