The Democratic Governors Association is committed to electing and assisting Democratic governors across the nation. The DGA is looking for energetic, hardworking individuals with a passion for politics and a desire to move the country forward.
An internship with the DGA will provide students with an inside-look on gubernatorial campaigns.
DGA interns responsibilities include:
- Media monitoring
- Writing memos and political briefings
- Assisting with fundraising events on behalf of Democratic governors and gubernatorial candidates
- Assisting in the production of DGA promotional materials
- Providing essential support to the DGA staff.
The DGA Internship Program will be offered on three different schedules:
- Spring Session: January – Mid May
- Summer Session: Late May-Mid August
- Fall Session: Late August- December
Rolling Application Deadline: Spring 2015 and Summer 2015 applications are open – decisions will be made on a rolling basis. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted, no phone calls please.
Financial Information: DGA interns are provided with a stipend.
To apply submit a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com