- Bachelor’s degree or higher, in international relations, environmental studies, public policy, or other relevant fields.
- 1-2 years relevant work experience.
- Superb organizational skills, attention to detail, and demonstrated initiative.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including an ability to work well in a team and to deal effectively with others ranging from interns to government and business leaders in the United States and abroad.
- Knowledge of geopolitics, energy, energy security, investments, and policies.
- Experience in organizing and staging events and in board and member service is highly desired.
- Excellent English language writing skills and analytical ability. Foreign language proficiency preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel; photo-editing, web-editing, and InDesign skills are highly desired.