Learn more about the Maryland Student Researchers program, and review over 140 available opportunities by visiting our website at: http://www.ugresearch.umd.edu/studentresearchers.php
The Maryland Student Researchers (MSR) program serves as a University-wide online bulletin board where UMD researchers post research opportunities for undergraduate students. It is a great way for undergraduates to learn about the rewards and challenges of academic research. Over 140 projects are listed with more being added daily so check back regularly over the next several weeks.
The Maryland Center for Undergraduate Research will hold numerous information sessions to assist students who want to use the MSR bulletin board to identify suitable research opportunities, and also to provide advice about additional ways to pursue research opportunities – space for each session is limited so please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org with the date/time of the session you plan to attend:
Schedule for MSR Information Sessions (all session are at 2100D McKeldin Library):
- Tuesday, January 27, 11:30 to Noon
- Wednesday, January 28, 6:00-6:30
- Wednesday, January 28, 7 to 7:30
- Thursday, January 29, 4 to 4:30 p.m.
- Friday, January 30, 11:30 to Noon
- Tuesday, February 3, 11 to 11:30 a.m.
- Thursday, February 5, 9:30 to 10 a.m.
- Friday, February 6, 11 to 11:30 a.m.