A busy entrepreneur and global HR expert is growing a speaking, coaching, training, and consulting business and needs a sharp, trustworthy, and experienced assistant to help keep up with the demand. The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision.
Key responsibilities include:
· Assist in developing training and keynote presentations in PowerPoint and Prezi
· Research HR and global workforce trends and other related topics
· Perform light administrative tasks such as scheduling, responding to client inquiries, follow up on client engagements with information requested
· Write social media blogs and a monthly newsletter, and utilize Hoot Suite to communicate across an array of social media platforms
· Manage registrations and online content on my virtual learning platform
· Make travel arrangements
· Other administrative duties as assigned
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Prezi, Google Platforms (e.g., Google Hangout, Email, Drive, Calendar, Search and Google Analytics), and Microsoft Windows.
· Must be reliable, a self-starter, service-oriented, professional, organized, solid follow through skills, have your own reliable computer and phone, and possess effective writing skills.
Requires 10-15 hours per week. Flexible schedule and virtual work environment.
A $750 stipend will be provided at the end of each semester upon satisfactory performance.
A college intern, stay at home mom, or currently employed executive assistant seeking additional income is ideal. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.