Nominees will be judged on their service to and involvement with multi-ethnic students in the areas of teaching, tutoring, mentoring, and staff support. The letter of nomination should answer the following questions:
- Brief, current biographical information about the nominee.
- Discuss the nominee's contributions to the academic excellence of multi-ethnic students at the University of Maryland. Please describe the nominee's broad range of service over an extended period of time. However, you must include at least three specific accounts of substantial activity in the past two - three years. Please include dates.
- How the individual gives freely and unselfishly of their time to multi-ethnic students and/or multi-cultural community activities
- How the nominees inspires multi-ethnic students and acts as a role model
- How the nominee has had a positive impact on the academic success of multi-ethnic student(s)
- How the nominee improves the lives of others
Deadline for submission: Extended to March 6, 2015
Visit http://bit.ly/1Alu2js to submit a nomination.