Start Date: Approximately May 4th, 2015
Position Length: 12-15 months
Hours: 40 hours/week
Applications Due: March 30th, 2015
We are seeking a temporary, full-time research assistant to work in the Laboratory on Social and Affective Neuroscience at Georgetown University to coordinate subject recruitment for behavioral and neuroimaging studies. This position is intended to be an entry level research position. The ideal candidate is a recent college graduate who is looking for research experience before applying to graduate school.
To learn more about the research being conducted in our laboratory, please visit our website at www.abigailmarsh.com.
- Recruit study subjects for an online behavioral study and an in-person
- Organize and maintain study subject databases (MS-Excel)
- Assist with coordinating study subjects’ travel to the lab
- Perform data management including importing data from a website to
- Assist coordinating study logistics and maintain communication with collaborators
Education: Bachelor’s degree required (preferably in psychology, neuroscience, public health, or a related field). Minimum 3.0 GPA.
Experience: No special work experience is required.
Skills required include:
- Ability to work independently
- Proficiency in MS-Word and MS-Excel
- Professional communication with study subjects via phone and email
- Perform duties efficiently and in a timely manner
Interested applicants should apply to the position using the following link:
Direct all questions to Emily Robertson at ELR54 @ georgetown.edu.