The White House Office of Management and Budget’s (OMB) Director’s Office is pleased to offer opportunities for summer 2015 internships. Current undergraduate students may apply for this unpaid internship.
- Assist OMB senior leadership on budget, management and regulatory initiatives
- Prepare daily briefing materials for OMB’s senior leadership
- Coordinate meeting and event logistics
- Manage incoming inquiries from government agencies, White House offices and outside entities
- Assist with correspondence preparation and management
- Provide general office support
- Special projects as assigned
Qualifications: Qualified candidates should have a strong interest in the budget process/economic policy, public policy, and government. Strong interpersonal and communication skills are required. Experience handling multiple tasks and working under tight deadlines is also necessary.
Ideal candidates will have a strong interest in learning about a range of executive level agencies, policy areas or current issues.
Requirements: Applicants must be United States citizens. Please note that participation is contingent upon the satisfactory completion of a background check and drug testing.
Applicants should send a cover letter and resume to: Jessie Crabb, firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are due by 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday, April 15, 2015. Select candidates will be contacted for an interview.