- Assist with the preparation and execution of events as directed by the Social Secretary.
- Prepare, sort, and distribute large volumes of invitations and other correspondence.
- Supervise and track responses to events and liaise with other departments and organisations concerning attendance at events.
- Manage guest information database including system updates, record keeping and list maintenance.
- Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
- A bachelor's degree and a minimum of 2 years work or internship experience is preferred.
- The successful candidate will have excellent computer skills (particularly with Access, Excel, Word and use of the Internet).
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Strong communication ability, both written and oral is required. Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to handle the pressure of juggling multiple competing tasks and demands.
- Must be available to work evenings, weekends, holidays, and occasional over-time.
- A strong knowledge of the Washington, DC area is preferred.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/zngp3kv