Mariner Finance is seeking competitive, personable, and hard-working leaders for a 14-month Branch Manager Training Program that will teach you to be an expert in consumer finance and place you on the fast-track to becoming a Branch Manager!
• Providing service to customers seeking loans and working with them to find solutions to their financial needs.
• Originating, reviewing, and approving loan applications. Extending credit to individuals through a variety of loan programs.
• Resolving product service and policy related problems for customers with accuracy and professionalism.
• Responsible for the sale of company products and services. Placing inside sales calls in order to increase customer base. Responsible for the retention and maintenance of existing accounts.
• Consistently reviewing and developing action plans for delinquent loan accounts including initiating customer contact, negotiating extensions of refinancing, and collecting payments due.
• Representing the company and developing additional business through networking within the community.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Administration, Economics or a related field; or recent (within the past 3 years) successful completion of a lending training program or other closely aligned course of study.
• Internships or work experience in Consumer Lending or Financial Services is a plus, but not required.
• Applicants MUST be able to relocate and have the availability to travel to surrounding branches when needed.
• Outstanding interpersonal, problem solving, and organizational skills.
• Excellent customer service and management skills.
Click here to apply.