This formal internship supports the efforts of CHSi’s Business Analysis Team by assisting with customer interaction, process documentation, and analytical activities and development.
- Office experience preferred.
- Must be currently enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program in the junior or senior year of study, preferably in business administration, accounting, economics, statistics, computer science, math, or engineering.
- Proficiency with computer and common office equipment, as well as with MS Office products preferred.
- Must be able to multi-task, be detail-oriented, be organized, and have excellent oral and written communication skills.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assists Business Analysis Team with collecting and analyzing a project’s business requirements and transferring the same knowledge to IT and other stakeholders.
- Evaluates the data collected through task analysis, business process, surveys, and workshops.
- Contributes to improvement in existing processes by data analysis and report development.
- Manages change requests related to the working project plans daily to meet the agreed deadlines.
- Under the guidance of the Business Analysis Team, communicates effectively with external clients and internal teams to deliver product’s functional requirements.
- Provides suggestions during and documents action items during meetings.
- Conducts focused analysis on departments and processes such as Accounts Payable to ensure completeness, and resolve outstanding issues or concerns.
- Helps support the design of the Management Server.
- Demonstrates consistently thorough, professional, and gracious customer service (internal and external).
- Other duties as assigned.