Infosys provides strategic business consulting, technology, engineering and outsourcing services to help clients leverage technology and create impactful and measurable business value for every IT investment. We are currently seeking Associate Consultants.
Supporting functional analysis in State Health projects. Documenting issues and outcomes from client sessions. Analyzing data presented and gathered to determine meaning and outcome in the context of the project. Responsible for working under the guidance of a team lead. Will be given discrete sets of tasks to accomplish in a given time frame. Operating in a self-directed fashion to accomplish the desired outcomes while seeking assistance at appropriate times. Using skills, experience, and education to inform analysis and deliverables. Participate in knowledge transfer sessions to enable the technology implementation of defined functional needs of the State Health system. Flexible in response to client needs and project timelines.
Detailed description and requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive, relevant work experience in lieu of every year of education.
• College-level education in structured analysis
• College-level writing and presentation skills
• Basic familiarity with word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation applications
• Participation in an internship or equivalent program during college
(Would be interested in seeing a writing sample)
Click here to read more and apply.