- Coordinate activities and information sharing with Business Partners, other MITRE FFRDC's and operating units
- Prepare and maintain direct and indirect budgets at various organizational levels
- Analyze and diagnose business drivers and variances to budget using various financial systems
- Communicate financial results effectively with powerful visual narratives and story-telling
- Develop financial projections using various methods including historical trends, statistical analysis, and other predictive techniques
- Academic excellence with financial or quantitative interest/competencePassion, energy, and enthusiasm in learning and applying through creative problem-solving
- High level of curiosity and a mindset of continuous improvement as a resourceful self-starter
- Strong communication and interpersonal, skills
- Team player with flexibility to work across teams and collaborate with multiple stakeholders
Travel: *This position will require overnight travel up to 5 % of the time as well as some local travel.
Clearance Suitability: (Govt Background Investigation) Clearance. Applicants selected for this position will be subject to a government security investigation and, to be considered by MITRE for this position, must meet government suitability requirements.