• Research related to the Urban Financial Services Coalition and other department projects/campaigns
• Retention and marketing campaigns
• Member-related communications
• Creating a data-driven metric for engagement
• Analyzing and reporting on budget trend lines by state
• Conducting an audit of ABA’s LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter followers to assess membership opportunities
• Marketing & press releases
• Web administration
• Event coordination
Education and experience:
Undergraduate or graduate student majoring in communications, journalism, or economics.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
• Interest in research, media, design, editing/writing
• Excellent customer service skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Duration/Hours: May 2015 – August 2015. Days and hours per week are flexible. Pay rate is $20.00 per hour. Apply here.