World Learning International Development Programs
Finance Intern - Job Description
An intern will assist the financial division of World Learning Washington DC- based office with the financial and administrative duties.
The internship may include some or all of the following responsibilities:
• Review payment requests and other financial documentation for math, adding error, signature, and account codes before processing the payment;
• Review financial reports and supporting documents from the field offices for compliance with GAAP and donor requirements.
• Copy and scan the payment documents;
• Prepare and maintain financial files;
• Gather, enter, and edit data as requested;
• Assist in external audit process as needed;
• Handle other assigned tasks as needed and requested by financial personnel
Schedule: 20-40 hours per week
Duration: 2 - 3 months
Start Date: Open
If interested, please submit your cover letter and resume