***It is required for all applicants to upload a portfolio or provide a website/blog link showcasing your work.
- You are interested in pursuing a career in design marketing.
- You are available to work in our Chevy Chase, MD office, starting June 1st through August 7th.
- You are currently on track to graduate in the spring semester of either 2015 or 2016.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Having web design experience is a bonus!
- Be comfortable with icon design and development.
- Ability to execute a design aesthetic that fits within the established WeddingWire brand.
- You are efficient and thorough.
- You are confident and creative.
- You love learning and are a great team player.
- You have solid work ethics and a drive for success.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
If this describes you, click “apply” to start your career adventure with us!
The internship will be paid.