- Conduct surveys of religious leaders and faith-based social service providers regarding the impact of predatory lending in their communities
- Assist with turn out for events, webinars, and advocacy actions
- Write newsletters, discussion guides and other written materials
- Assist with the campaign's social media and web presence
- Strong communication skills (in person and in writing)
- Organizational skills
- Interest in the intersection between faith and policy related to poverty and economic opportunity
- Willingness to work with a wide range of community and faith partners
Location This position will be based in CRL's Washington, DC office.
Hours: Up to 20 hours/week
Desired Major(s): Government, Political Science, Communications, Social Work, Religion or Theology
Education Level Preferred: Graduate or Undergraduate
Application Instructions Please submit a thoughtful cover letter describing why you are interested in this internship and a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the internship title as the subject.