Click Here to sign up today!
As a reminder, if you choose to attend a course preview then you are required to arrive at the start of the lecture and are not permitted to leave until the lecture is over.
Here’s a list of the courses being offered for a preview:
- ECON300 Methods and Tools for Economic Analysis
- ECON311 American Economic History Before the Civil War
- ECON321 Economic Statistics
- ECON325 Intermediate Macroeconomic Analysis
- ECON398I Topics in Economics; Urban and Regional Economics
- ECON414 Game Theory
- ECON422 Econometrics I
- ECON435 Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- ECON443 International Trade and Trade Policy in the New Global Economy
- ECON470 Labor Economics: Theory and Evidence