Interns will work directly with Naylor corporate marketing to support our efforts related to lead generation marketing, database marketing and campaign reporting. The goal of this program is to provide hands-on experience in marketing and marketing operations as well as general activity related to working in a corporate marketing environment. This internship may include the creation of email marketing campaigns, promotional flyers, campaign ROI reporting, power point presentations and other activities related to the support of the inside and outside sales and marketing teams.
What’s in it for you?
- A portfolio that may include campaign dashboards and analysis, email campaigns, flyers, case studies, infographics and white papers
- Gain knowledge of marketing tools for developing email lists and other prospect lists
- Increase your knowledge of database management and utilization
- Learn how to create and format sales proposals, presentations and other marketing tools
- Increase your knowledge of research methodologies and compilation
- Gain experience working with internal and external customers
- Expand your knowledge and usage of computer software capabilities related to marketing
- Learn how to work with and effectively communicate with employees in various departments and at various levels within the company
- Assist in creating campaign dashboards and analysis, email campaigns, case studies, infographics and white papers
- Strategize with the Naylor sales team to create and format sales proposals, presentations and additional literature.
- Periodically update customer and prospect data by conducting online research and telephone outreach as needed.
- Maintain project updates and ensure accessibility to other team members.
- Attend to external advertising/trade out schedules and coordinate artwork and materials as needed.
- Assist Marketing Manager and Marketing staff with special assignments
- Students in their sophomore, junior or senior year of college may apply.
- Marketing, Economics or Business major
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative college GPA
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to coordinate artwork and materials as needed.
- Successful incumbents will possess proven and demonstrated verbal communication skills, including clear verbal articulation capabilities in all business interactions. Must be able to be clearly understood on a telephone.
- Must possess strong demonstrated writing skills, particularly must be able to write effective, professional e-mails and other forms of written business communications.
- Must have demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Must demonstrate competency in the navigation of the Internet and online applications.
- Must possess strong proven time management and organizational skills.
- Must commit to and embrace the Company’s operating values of honesty, integrity, respect for others and the spirit of teamwork and collaboration.