WRI’s Climate Program engages businesses, policymakers, and civil society at the local, national, and international levels to advance transformative solutions that mitigate climate change and help communities adapt to its impacts.
- Conduct interviews and internet research to collect information for developing blog articles and web page copy for the GHG Protocol website.
- Write articles, web page copy, and social media posts.
- Help revise outdated web pages (includes patrolling the website for outdated information).
- Research external websites that are ideal for cross-posting.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (Environmental Studies, Environmental Management, Public Policy, Communications, or related degree) preferred.
- Strong writing skills;
- Ability to communicate complicated ideas clearly and succinctly;
- Experience with MS Word;
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, take initiative, and deliver under tight deadlines;
- Highly responsible, self-motivated
Qualified applicants should apply online at www.wri.org/careers.