CALIBRE seeks a Research Assistant Intern to assist in market research, data analysis, report writing, and briefing development in support of its Performance and Cost Management (PCM) Division. A successful candidate will possess a strong understanding of research methods, data analytics/statistical analysis, and proven writing skills. He or she will be a member of a team that works closely with other team members, and must be able to work on multiple projects at a time.
*We are looking to fill positions available Summer 2015* (applicants must be going into their junior or senior year during Fall of 2015)*
The ideal candidate:
- Able to obtain an interim DoD security clearance.
- Able to conduct detailed analysis and communicate results clearly through both written and spoken means.
- Able to summarize data information into PowerPoint presentations.
- Able to solve problems and think logically.
- Able to communicate effectively and maintain good relationships and work effectively with other team members.
- Must possess current and direct experience in and exhibit the ability to use Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.) without instruction.
Must be currently enrolled in an accredited college or university and will enter their junior or senior year in the Fall of 2015 pursuing a degree in Business/Finance/Accounting/Economics, Management Science, Applied Science, Information Technology, Mathematics / Systems Analysis, Engineering, or Humanities. (Other education, commensurate experience and demonstrated ability of individual may be substituted.)