FTI Consulting, Inc. is a global business advisory firm. We are seeking an ambitious Project Coordinator to work with our recruiting department on a variety of exciting projects and to assist with day-to-day operational tasks. The FTI Consulting Corporate Recruiting Team is working on numerous projects that will enhance the firm’s recruiting effectiveness and further streamline our recruiting practices, globally. This is an opportunity for you to work closely with various project owners to help ensure the successful completion of these projects. In this role, you will get to work with our global team of professionals to make a real impact on projects that are helping to shape the future of FTI. This opportunity will also allow you to build your knowledge in recruitment, as well as other areas of HR, as you help coordinate tasks and deliverables between various departments.
• Support project leaders and other project resources throughout the course of the project lifecycle
• Help plan, monitor and coordinate tasks within the project team and make sure management is kept apprised of status updates
• Communicate relevant information to all team members, such as change in schedule dates, change in project requirements, unexpected delays, etc.
• Assist in data collection and validation efforts
• Document project information utilizing pertinent Microsoft Office tools (Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
• Upload and manage project materials in SharePoint
• Coordinate and follow-up on project tasks between departments to ensure on-time delivery of information and/or deliverables
• Take notes during meetings and distribute meeting summaries
• Facilitate meetings between recruiting and other stakeholders to help drive successful projects
• Assist with the preparation of presentations and documents for use by executive management
• Liaise with stakeholders across different departments while participating in a variety of workstreams
• Assist Recruiting Leadership with various operational matters such as the coordination of recruiting dashboards, scorecards, and reports
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 1-3 years of project coordination experience through internships and/or full time work employment