The coordinator will be part of the fast-paced, growing Web Team, which manages the Advisory Board and Education Advisory Board enterprise websites. The role will include consistent immediate and long-term tasks, as well as one-off projects -- all in support of Web Team editors, managers, and executives.
Although tasks are likely to vary day to day, responsibilities will include a combination of the following:
- Handling general team admin tasks—managing executive calendars, submitting invoices, etc.
- Planning and organizing team meetings and events
- Coordinating meetings with external vendors
- Sending and reporting on weekly member emails via Eloqua
- Web content uploading and editing in Sitecore
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent academic record
- Proven ability to communicate effectively through both oral and written formats
- Must possess at least 2 of the following:
- Leadership experience
- Customer service experience
- Experience working in a team environment
- Experience working in an office
- Experience in web writing/editing
- Experience analyzing utilization data
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with senior executives, in both oral and written formats
About The Advisory Board Company:
The Advisory Board Company (NASDAQ: ABCO) is a global research, consulting, and technology firm helping hospital and university executives to better serve patients and students.
Click here for more information and to apply.