Every employee of IRI is responsible for carrying out the Mission of IRI, and demonstrating the core values in their day to day operations.
The Program Assistant is the entry level position to program work at IRI. As a junior member of the team, the Program Assistant will provide administrative and programmatic support for current and developing programs in the Belarus region.
- Assists with implementation of all IRI programs in Belarus.
- Assists Program Officer with research related to project proposals and program activities.
- Assists Program Officer on updating program summaries.
- Assists with writing quarterly reports, semi-annual, and final reports.
- Assists with managing and monitoring program budgets and financial reports.
- Creates and maintains briefing books.
- Coordinates logistical support for program activities and trainings from DC.
- Monitors report and analyzes political developments in Belarus, especially as they relate to IRI objectives and activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- BA/BS in political science, international relations or related field.
- 0 to 2 years of experience in international development or related field.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint required.
- Excellent writing, research and communication skills.
- Fluency in Russian