|Description||JOB SUMMARY: |
MBC is offering an entry level internship position for a Business Process Improvement (BPI) project in support of the United States Agency for International Development (USAID). The Intern will handle some aspects of operational planning, administrative tasks, research, reporting, and writing. We are looking for candidate who can offer 30 to 40 hours a week during regular business hours, Monday through Friday 8:30AM – 5:30PM for an indefinite period not to exceed one year. This is a paid position.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provides administrative, operational, and technical support to Senior Consultants delivering technical assistance and advisory services to clients.
• Prepares excellent meeting materials, meeting minutes, written reports, and other documentation as needed in MS Office.
• Conducts research on best business practices, leading strategies, and innovative methodologies for various operations and core business processes.
• Participates in client-facing meetings.
• Other duties as assigned.
• General understanding of business processes, systems, and strategies preferred
• General understanding of United States Government (USG) preferred
• General understanding of international development preferred
• Ability to create and deliver presentations to clients, management, and peers
• Demonstrate strong initiative and willingness to get involved.
• Excellent time management and be capable of working independently and as part of a dynamic team.
• Aptitude to quickly understand clients' mission, business environment and basic risk management approaches.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred, current enrollment in Bachelor’s Program accepted
• 1+ years of related work experience in an office environment, preferably in a client-facing role
• Proficiency with the Web, Google Platforms, MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and MS SharePoint.
• Experience working with USAID preferred
For more information and to apply, click here.