We’re Population Services International (PSI), the world’s leading non-profit social marketing organization. We work to make it easier for people in the developing world to be healthy by providing access to products and services that range from mosquito nets to HIV testing.
We are looking for summer intern who is passionate about HR and recruitment and is looking to get a ton of experience in these areas by providing support in reviewing resumes, responding to applicant questions, assisting with audits, answering employee inquiries, and being an administrative point of contact for the department.
This summer will be a great opportunity to learn, get your hands dirty, and build your HR and recruitment experience. Your key contributions include responding to audit requests, drafting and reviewing documentation, scheduling interviews, assisting with sourcing on social media, and helping with various HR and recruitment requests on an as-needed basis. This position is available for 16-24 hours a week during the summer months.
- Pursuing Undergraduate or Graduate degree in related field
- Passion for HR and recruitment
- Proactive with a positive attitude
- A desire to learn, work hard, and be part of a fast-moving team
- Prompt, considerate, and attentive to detail
- Proficiency with PC applications (Windows XP, MS Word, strong Excel skills)
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and communication skills
- Creative problem solving ability
Click here to see this and other PSI internship descriptions.