Individual must be available Monday-Friday 8:30am-4:30pm, with a preference for other hours outside of that. There is potential for night and weekend hours.
Essential Job Functions
- Providing production assistance to the Production Coordinators and the Event Services Manager
- Serving as the Production Supervisor for student recital rehearsals, noon recitals, and studio classes
- Maintaining Production Services rehearsal and performance reports
- Providing setup and strike for Production Services in The Clarice Smith Performing Arts Center per requirements of venue and artists
- Providing general office assistance to Event Services Manager and Production Coordinator(s)
- Ability to read, spell accurately, and write legibly
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions
- Ability to maintain effective work relationships
- Knowledge of basic practices and procedures in performing arts operations
- Ability to communicate effectively and has basic customer service skills
- Proficient with computers
- Stage Management skills
- Knowledge of basic orchestra needs
Best consideration date: Friday, July 31, 2015.