Mariner Finance is seeking competitive, personable, and hard-working leaders for a 14-month Branch Manager Training Program that will teach you to be an expert in consumer finance and place you on the fast-track to becoming a Branch Manager!
- Providing service to customers seeking loans and working with them to find solutions to their financial needs.
- Originating, reviewing, and approving loan applications. Extending credit to individuals through a variety of loan programs.
- Resolving product service and policy related problems for customers with accuracy and professionalism.
- Responsible for the sale of company products and services.
- Placing inside sales calls in order to increase customer base.
- Responsible for the retention and maintenance of existing accounts.
- Consistently reviewing and developing action plans for delinquent loan accounts including initiating customer contact, negotiating extensions of refinancing, and collecting payments due.
- Representing the company and developing additional business through networking within the community.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, finance, administration, economics or a related field; or recent - within the past 3 years - successful completion of a lending training program or other closely aligned course of study.
- Applicants MUST be able to relocate and have the availability to travel to surrounding branches when needed.
- Internships or work experience in consumer lending or financial services is a plus, but not required.
- Outstanding interpersonal, problem solving, and organizational skills.
- Excellent customer service and management skills.
Click here to read more and to apply.