The Research Analyst I would assist senior researchers in a variety of research, data analysis, and administrative tasks. This position requires analysts that are able to work independently but also function effectively as a member of the project team and closely with junior and senior researchers. The full-time position is located in College Park, MD.
- Collection and preparation of data from surveys and administrative information systems.
- Performing basic analysis and coding of survey instruments.
- Conducting literature searches and review to provide background information for related project topics.
- Prepare for and summarize client communications and correspondence.
- Contributing to written reports and proposals.
- Tracking internal project functions, such as budgets, staffing, and progress of tasks.
- Providing general administrative project support and management
- B.A./B.S. in Economics, Sociology, Psychology, Political Science, Statistics, or related discipline.
- Solid communication and presentation skills
- Administrative project management abilities
- Quantitative and/or qualitative research experience
- Effectively communicate problems and results, orally and in writing
- Work independently and as a member of a team
- General computer proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Computer programming experience, especially in R or STATA, is a plus
Learn more and apply at Careers4Terps.