Come join our team of sharp, passionate and (sometimes) quirky activists. In our 30+ years, we’ve helped elect presidents; fought for stricter regulations on tobacco, drunk driving and carbon emissions; united foster children with their forever families; and helped bring health coverage to all Americans.
You are…a Communications Intern to join our Washington, DC office. In this role, the Communications Intern will assist various account teams for the fall semester.
- Contribute to drafting and copyediting briefings, bios, and analyses for clients
- Contribute to client social media strategies
- Maintain, edit and compile media lists
- Compile and organize press clips, research and write backgrounder-type documents
- Various other tasks to assist in client service
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s program or a recent graduate in related fields.
- Previous media experience/interest is preferred, however not necessary.
- Strong writing and research skills are very important.