World Vision is currently accepting resumes for fall 2015 internships.
(We will begin reviewing resumes and communicating with applicants in late July)
Is your public affairs and emergency management coursework fueling your passion for assisting with issues of global poverty? Do you want your education in public affairs or emergency management to catapult you into non-profit work that gives you meaning and does good in the world? Do you want an incredible learning experience that will expose you to non-profit work, culture, relevant projects and experts in their field? The World Vision Internship program is looking for interns with all of the above: passion, ambition, and a desire to put their skills to practice in their area of interest.
- Taken relevant courses in Social Sciences, International Relations, International Development
- An understanding of either international humanitarian or emergency crises, acquiring grants or program evaluation
- An interest in conducting research related to these issues
- Excellent writing and research skills
- Completion of undergraduate degree
- Available 20-40 hours a week for a minimum of 10 weeks
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills