Intern/Project Assistant: Central and Eastern Europe (Fall 2015)
- Gathering reports from various news sources on the countries of the CEE region;
- Drafting cover memos and editing regular field reports, proposals, and other documents as needed;
- Preparing program briefing materials for NDI trainers and field representatives;
- Assisting with administrative tasks such as scanning, photocopying, and preparing for seminars;
- Contributing research on subjects such as civic education/organizing, NGO development and political party building; and
- Attending workshops, lectures and other events within and outside of NDI.
- Currently pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in international affairs, political science or a related field; recent graduates are also welcome to apply;
- Available full-time (40 hours/week);
- Interest in/knowledge of political issues and/or of Central and Eastern Europe;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Efficiency, organization skills and a high level of attention to detail;
- Able to work independently and as part of a group;
- Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously; and
- Computer knowledge skills, including MS Word, MS Excel, and Google applications.
This is a paid internship. The application deadline is August 9, 2015.
Click here to learn more and to apply.