- Executive Offices of the Secretary of the Treasury
- Domestic Finance
- Economic Policy
- General Counsel
- International Affairs
- Legislative Affairs
- Management/Chief Financial Officer
- Public Affairs
- Tax Policy
- Terrorism and Financial Intelligence
Students must possess a desire to learn about government and public policy and be skillful to perform a variety of tasks relating to activities in the areas of finance; federal regulation; domestic and international economic issues; legal and policy guidance; congressional relations as well as possess the following qualities:
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Stong written and oral communication.
- Attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of computer applications such as Microsoft Excel, Word, Access, Powerpoint, Visio, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to organize a variety of assignments simultaneously and meet tight deadlines.
View more details at USAJobs.