Pay Range and Employment Status:
Interns shall be classified as temporary, part-time employees who are hired as interim replacements, to temporarily supplement the workforce, or to assist in the completion of a specific project and who are temporarily scheduled to work less than PCORI's full-time schedule for a limited duration. Employment beyond any initially stated period does not in any way imply a change in employment status. Temporary, part-time workers are not eligible for PCORI benefits. Current undergraduate students will be paid $15 .00 per hour.
- Assist in recruiting for Cycle 2 Broads, Health Plans, PPRN Demo, and any Targeted announcements that are happening.
- Help internal (PCORI) and external audiences better understand functioning of merit review process via development of metrics for merit review.
- Service as panel administrator for on in-person merit review panel.
- Assist merit review officer in online critique monitoring and editing.
- Assist in analysis of merit review and chairperson survey results.
- Candidate must have proficiency in using Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Preference for candidates with strong written and verbal communication skills as well as willingness to collaborate.
- Candidate must have a strong interest in learning more about patient-centered outcomes research and working to advance evidence-based healthcare.
Applications for the PCORI Fall Internship Program will be accepted up to 5:00pm EST on Friday July 31st. Click here to read more and to apply.