This internship position is based in Washington, D.C. and reports to the Corporate Partnerships Coordinator. This is a paid position and will be approximately 40hrs/week or part-time at 20hrs/week.
The Corporate Partnerships Intern will have a variety of duties and work on many different projects related to the support of PSI’s communications activities. Duties will include working on specialized projects as well as providing administrative support to Washington staff.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assist with travel arrangements and expense report preparation for partners and VIPs
- General administrative duties including managing, updating and compiling partner briefs, organizing logistics for events and trips to the field, assisting with team finances and budget updates
- Assist with research and briefings as necessary, including conducting internet research, proofreading/editing, formatting charts, graphs and presentations
- Monitoring current and prospective partners as well as industries of interest in the news
- Maintaining a team calendar of events and opportunities to position the Corporate Partnerships team and its members as thought leaders.
- Maintaining contact database
- Other activities as necessary
- Recent graduate with a background in business, management, marketing or development.
- Strong interest in development and/or global health.
- Experience working in a fast-paced office environment
- Superior attention to detail
- Self-starter, independent learner
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Advanced computer skills (MS Office application, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Foreign language skills preferred
- Fluency in English
Please submit a letter of interest, resume and available start date. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Click here to read more and to apply to this and other PSI internships.