This is a great opportunity for a motivated individual looking to grow public relations and communications experience. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with excellent writing and communications skills and the ability to multi-task. He or she must also be extremely organized and, as a member of a small team, willing to work independently and take on other duties as assigned.
- Strong research and writing skills
- Knowledge of social media platforms
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Initiative and ability to work independently
- Ability to multitask and work on deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- College degree or equivalent
· Daily monitoring of press clippings, industry news, and social media platforms
· Building and updating media contact databases
· Building pr reports
· Developing the Press Room on usnews.com
· Researching / drafting press releases, fact sheets, and awards submissions
Click here for more information and to apply.