- Facilitate the flow of information into and out of the department;
- Provide assistance with the development and production of department publications;
- Provide general administrative and clerical support such as entering contact information into a membership database, mailing, filing and photocopying;
- Assist in the management of departmental calendars;
- Provide assistance with travel arrangements.
- Provide assistance with the coordination of committee and working group activities and events;
- Provide assistance with special projects and events;
- Provide light research on regulatory issues/topics as requested by supervisor;
- Prepare correspondence and a variety of written documents.
Wednesday, July 22, 2015
Program Assistant Position with the Institute of International Finance
The Institute of International Finance (IIF) is seeking an exceptionally qualified individual to provide program and administrative support to its Regulatory Affairs Department. The responsibilities of the Program Assistant will include: