- Contribute to the research efforts of the Afterschool Alliance, both generally and with a focus on science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) in afterschool.
- Attend events, briefings and meetings in order to help coordinate Afterschool Alliance research and policy initiatives.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong research and writing skills
- Ability to synthesize and translate research for a target audience
- Interest in how research supports policy
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Strong planning skills
- Manage multiple projects in different departments; identifying priorities and meeting deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Bachelor's degree required
- Strong passion and commitment to afterschool and youth development opportunities
- Strong interest and familiarity with issues in STEM education required
- Excellent research and writing abilities
- Interest in policy and the intersection of research and policy
See more job responsibilities and information, and how to apply, here.