The Research Intern will provide research and administrative support to the staff of the Global Health Policy Center in Washington, D.C.
- Provide on-call research to support preparation for meetings, events, publications, and research trips.
- Provide logistical support to ensure that Global Health Policy Center private and public events run smoothly by: assisting with room setup and guest registration, taking notes during the event, and running microphones during the Q&A session.
- Attend relevant global health events in Washington, D.C. and provide a summary to Global Health Policy Center staff.
- Consult a wide variety of news services and peer reviewed journals and prepare memos to brief Global Health Policy Center staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, EDUCATION, AND EXPERIENCE:
- Demonstrated interest in international health or related field.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Proficiency with entire Microsoft Office Suite.
Learn more and apply here.