- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Genuine desire to work with students and commitment to their success.
- An understanding and appreciation for the concerns, needs and goals of university applicants.
- Strong counseling skills including listening, guiding and problem-solving.
- Strong oral presentation and written communication skills.
- Commitment to collaborative teamwork.
- Excellent professional judgment in handling sensitive and demanding customers and situations.
- Able to travel and work some evenings and weekends as needed.
Best consideration date is 09/04/2015. Click here to apply.