EARN $12 FOR PARTICIPATING IN A PSYCHOLOGY STUDY
- Researchers in the Department of Psychology at the University of Maryland are currently recruiting participants for studies on interracial relationships (platonic or romantic) between Black/African American and White/Caucasian individuals.
- The study involves completing a 60 minute lab session with your friend or romantic partner.You and your partner will each earn $12 for a study session that should take no longer than 1 hour.
- You must bring a friend or romantic partner with you to the study session (in the Biology-Psychology Building, Room 3132). One of you must be Black (or African American) and the other must be White/Caucasian.
- Both of you must be fluent in English and over 18 years of age.
- For more details about this study or to schedule a session, please contact: Rachel at UMDCPstudy@gmail.com.