2015 within its Financial Services Division practice area on the advisory team.
IESC is a private, nonprofit organization that promotes economic growth in developing countries
by supporting the development of private enterprises, business support organizations and public
About the Job:IESC’s internship program is open to students in graduate and undergraduate
programs. Students that have graduated from an undergraduate or graduate program within 6
months of applying will still be eligible for the internship. Previous internship(s) and/or
professional work experience preferred. Strong research and writing skills, and an ability to work
independently are needed.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Intake and processing of potential clients and analysis of preliminary client information;
- Develop financial models and projections for interpretation by team management;
- Synthesize vast amounts of information collected from the client into a coherent investor information memorandum or loan application;
- Assist with investor due diligence;
- Participate in phone calls and meetings with potential and active clients to maintain and advance client engagements;
- Prepare for and attend bi-weekly team meetings;
- Provide general support for the advisory team;
- Facilitate communication of team information via SharePoint;
- Continue the development of advisory team operations manual.
- Strong financial modeling, analysis and valuation skills;
- Ability to evaluate business plans and experience in advising and assisting project sponsors to prepare investor pitch/documentation materials;
- Strong understanding of the credit/investment underwriting process;
- A strong communicator with a demonstrated history of interaction with international client;
- Desire to be part of a mission-oriented organization;
- Fluency in a second language (Spanish, French or Arabic a plus);
- Demonstrated success as part of a team;
- Flexibility to contribute to other start-up aspects of the advisory team;
- Strong grasp of basic corporate finance and accounting concepts;
- Detail oriented, able to juggle many moving parts of a project simultaneously;
- Proactive, self starter;
- Independent researcher;
- Works well on a diverse team;
- Strong writer with ability to document processes;
- 20 hour/week commitment.
Apply here by Augusty 24.